I AM CALM
I AM CALM
Educational and advertising campaign, PR, media relations, event, social media
Period: Started on September 2020, ongoing
Problem: Swedbank Institute of Finances research revealed that personal finance and emotional wellbeing are closely related. 39% of people in Lithuania suffer from money-related anxiety and need practical tools that would help to manage finance and relieve the stress.
Implementation: the initiated project I Am Calm (Lithuanian: Man Ramu) combines financial advice and relaxing music, thus giving people more means to cope. The two parts in detail are:
- Financial IQ test. Created together with Vilnius Tech university, this test helps to discover one’s weak points of personal finance management, offers tailored tips and solutions.
- Ambient/chill music album Water by composer and performing artist Paulius Kilbauskas. The album was created in collaboration with psychologists, music therapists and enriched with visuals by the artist Julija Goyd.
I Am Calm was launched with separate pre-prepared video stream and press conference, where the results of survey were presented. A digital advertising campaign inviting to take the Financial IQ test was run simultaneously.
During the peak hours next morning, the majority of Lithuanian radio stations ran a 3-minute ad with music from the album Water. Afterwards, both OOH and PR campaigns were launched, providing more detailed survey results and expert insights.
Results (as of January 2021):
- I Am Calm website was visited 21.000+ times.
- 13.000+ people took the financial IQ test.
- Album Water was played 24.000+ times on YouTube, Spotify, Soundcloud, and other platforms combined.
- 30+ articles and interviews with survey results and the new album were featured in major Lithuanian media outlets (news websites, TV, and radio).
- The teaser announcement video was viewed 9.000 times and the making-of video was viewed 4.600 times on Swedbank Lithuania Facebook account.
- 3-minute music advertisement with an invitation to visit the I Am Calm website was played on 12 Lithuanian radio stations.
- 19 OOH advertising stands with survey results and invitation to visit the website were placed in major Lithuanian cities with approximately 1.500.000 contacts combined.
- Digital advertising campaign on social media and news websites gathered around 6.500.000 displays and approximately 20.000 clicks.